HOW YOU CAN HELP
Since our founding in 1999, Dress for Success Cincinnati has helped over 11,000 women make the transition to self-sufficiency by helping them become and stay employed and addressing their social and economic needs in relation to work, home and community—building a legacy of employed, self-sufficient women for our community and our region.
Dress for Success Cincinnati clients are referred by nearly 100 partner agencies throughout the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky region. Clients are suited in the Simply Suited program, mentored in the Career Center and Going Places Network by Walmart and supported by the Professional Women’s Group. All services and clothing are provided at no charge to our clients.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Dress for Success Cincinnati
· Donate new and gently used interview and work appropriate designer, dressy or casual clothing and accessories
· Be a personal shopper, interviewer, mentor or coach an individual or group on career or life skills
· Provide office or administrative support
· Tell us how you want to get involved with Dress for Success Cincinnati and help women in our community improve their lives
www.dfscincy.org / www.dressforsuccess.org/cincinnati
4TH STREET BOUTIQUE
The 4th Street Boutique opened in 2002 to support Dress for Success Cincinnati. The proceeds support Dress for Success Cincinnati’s services for disadvantaged women in the Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky region.
· Host a 4th Street Boutique Shopping Party
· Shop 4th Street Boutique
Downtown: 209 West 4th Street • Cincinnati, OH 45202 • 513-322-1782
College Hill: 5838 Hamilton Ave. • Cincinnati, OH 45224 • 513-542-5800